Re: [cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

Yes one of the reason, I'm hesitant to change the "Make Target View"
Since we can have many builders, for example the "standard make"
the "managed make", the "qnx builder", the "timesys builder" etc ...
I would prefer to have a build model API that we can all agree on
then this view is not a "Make" view but rather a "builder view" that
can be use by any builder.

Sean (the "managed make" guru) is on vacation so it was hard to
find time to clarify all this.

> Once this seperation is done, then the integration with the C/C++ Project
> View vs a pure external view becomes somewhat arbitrary (read optional).
>
> Of course before we start going and integrating anything with the
> C/C++ Project view, it really needs to be cleaned up =;-)

Back to the top