RE: [cdt-dev] Next CDT Conference Call

In reference to Chris Songer, Anthony Green and Doug's comments on the
target system (objdump/add2line) can we have a quick round up there -
and non native toolchain's target support? Doug mentioned something
along the lines of sketching out a target model there, and not
overloading the build model. Though this might already be addressed in
"Discussion of other framework/features" agenda item

Regards

Phil Muldoon

--
Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon@xxxxxxxxxx>