[cdt-dev] Regular Automated Builds Under Way

Hey all,

I have the automated build running every Tuesday and Friday morning at 3
a.m.  1.2.0.7 was the first build this way.  I am still figuring out how
and where to send out notifications and build logs.

We also have build verification tests automated and ready to be integrated
into this process as well.  These generate nice reports in HTML similar to
the Eclipse platform builds.  Look for them soon!

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top