[cdt-dev] Bugzilla cleanup

Hi all,

I've started cleaning up the old CDT bugs in bugzilla -- I've moved
most of them to the RESOLVED/WONTFIX state, except for a few which seemed
still relevant to the new CDT code. (I apologize for the large number of
emails for those that are on the bugzilla notification lists :-)).

The next step is to rejig the categories, releases and target. I've asked
that
new releases be added for 1.0, 1.0.1, 1.1 and 1.2; however, deleting the old
ones (the 0.5 release) is going to be a little more complicated as it
involves
moving all bugs marked as 0.5 to be on a valid release.

On the subject of categories, I intend on deleting the LPEX, CPP-extensions
and
Generic-extensions categories. I was also thinking of adding a category for
specific debugger back-ends, e.g. something like DEBUG-MI. Thoughts on this
welcome.

Sebastien

Back to the top