[cdt-dev] Bugzilla accounts for IBM Rational folks

Hi IBM/Rational'ers,

in cleaning up the bugs, I noticed that some had bugs assigned
to both the IBM email address and the Rational email address. I moved
those to your IBM address in that case. I also noticed that some folks
did not update bugzilla to the IBM email address (JohnC in particular).
I don't know if this really makes a difference (does email to rational.com
still get forwarded?), but if so, you might all want to updatr your bugzilla
accounts.

Cheers,

Sebastien

Sebastien Marineau