Re: [cdi-dev] Build compatible extensions vs Portable extensions - naming

I think it's fair to say that the word "portable" is completely superfluous. If the extension mechanism is defined in the specification, it's portable by definition. The build compatible extension API is defined in the CDI specification (well mainly in the javadoc, just like portable extensions) and there shouldn't be anything vendor specific about it.

LT