Re: [cdi-dev] About parsing beans.xml files in Lite
  • From: Manfred Riem <m_riem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 14:27:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=55wlyGFQiICdBDuR4c2WBp817xGCHpKhAMAT3gkezwc=; b=ANY6SSuXydgBuwLbpscGf70c3nHYzLKxSOnfA1u1fjKUY47UeVCVDKt+wxqjdujPAR20LtgMIWqmdH9DD4XULLSuGg9AeQfkPW2jt/1mbCyLIMP7VBtX/sT0e8OMOooB4juz9BOYe7hztkEdTERoubwzNxtF4/GFK78cmtUw+OX42MvxGm7W92J86i1VJaihxT6G5XivwD0IozZYG8oVjDebbXZHxgT6M4erxhk4HLDZsBgT5guPtt5bbfErkFBN9ebfk32WMnicy+WiNGY5Jz7u0XShiGxvIr8EOmyhIGn5TR7P2AtKADYD0W+sfqqGKeZyOZD1to8JVWrfYEUNow==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MB61jhGBSIS7pm4fczYS0cdGay/LRSll7WEE392r6ujOuCj5kQEkVGmSOZGMdJ5Z9TNtyXoUdkI/myh7T+dlPZbgBHHqE9l0dWrgAj6MDGCO8bx+2zgnRltlmB1pgYszENFNA6c9dzbG7E+LO9c1nj2c6KLMPcWMB5Md39UfCFCVp7l2voKR2k2YWvjUDaYJ3J0sQ0YAqBy0LBuKo9YvolyPR+lOTQxyAoxl6N2da9NhtlcdpfN9pYAOYtRK15/J+WQde5uhr1Ar+S2PLRgj3YjkinnIyTBU02QOQiLZzPQOYpGjb53texrtxncUv6jPtdPSrrEe/Zb9qWvh7AlSVg==

Hi,

I am sorry you think me asking for the one defining feature is inconvenient and make you feel like going around and around, but from my perspective it is a very important question to answer.

What is the one defining feature for CDI itself? I would argue when most folks think about CDI they think Dependency Injection.

So my question stands! What would most folks think this to be named variant would stand for?

Everything I have heard so far does not tell me that as I have only heard implementation concerns.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Manfred Riem