Re: [cdi-dev] Live meeting on Tuesday 4pm cet

We still have a lot to discuss, so at least other meetings will be necessary.
Question is : do we keep this timesolt for the coming 2 or 3 weeks (4:00PM CET) or do we go for another Doodle.

I'll try to send an invitation on the ML next time.

regards,

Antoine Sabot-Durand