Re: [cdi-dev] Live meeting on Tuesday 4pm cet

Some conferencing tools may require host to initiate the meeting, perhaps that could be the problem?
I suggest that if you want to test out setting it up, create your own room and test there.
Speaking for myself, I have been to several google meets and so far so good. Your mileage may vary OFC.

Matej