Von: Antoine Sabot-Durand
Gesendet: Montag, 30. November 2020 15:19
An: cdi developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [cdi-dev] Live meeting on Tuesday 4pm cet

Hi all,

Here is the proposed agenda. As you can see it's time boxed to introduce all major topic about CDI Lite :

Google meeting link for 4:00pm CET is here :

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Le sam. 28 nov. 2020 à 18:12, Antoine Sabot-Durand <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi all,

I closed the doodle and choose the best and soonest slot.
So our meeting will be on Tuesday between 4pm and 5pm CET.
I’ll share a doc for the agenda/minutes on Monday morning.

Regards

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Back to the top