Re: [cdi-dev] CDI Lite compatible extension lead

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:18 PM Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a precursor to getting into a spec, so the work has been to extract an api from a build time implementation into something to begin discussions regarding how it might be standardized across implementation. From the blog by Antoine:

(By Ladoslav, I guess; just want to give credit where credit is due.  Another question I had is: what's the relationship of that website to this list?  Who can post there?)

Is the "we" in that blog article this spec committee (and I missed it)?  Or is it Red Hat, or some larger Jakarta EE group, or…?  I just want to make sure I'm caught up and not missing messages/activity somewhere else.

May I assume that the goals and use cases that motivated this overall effort are in that blog post?  Or are they also laid out somewhere else?  Should we spell them out explicitly on this list for long-term posterity?  Or In Github Issues We Trust?

Thanks for bearing with my questions.

Best,
Laird

Back to the top