Re: [andmore-dev] Andmore2 progress

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 10:22 AM, David Carver <kingargyle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What you might want to do for each of these different artifacts scopes, is to create an appropriate container for them.   This is what the m2e-android does.  It creates basically a Runtime , and the Non-Runtime containers and adds those to the the project as seperate containers.

Then when running and configuring tests, it adds the various containers to the type of tests it is  This way, when building the APK, you don't accidently include Runtime dependencies in the dexing.  Ideally, though we would just let Gradle build the APKs for the various scopes or let Buildship run the tests and leverage that integration.

Looks like a good start over all though.

Cool. Yes, I need to get all the dependencies into containers. There's too many of my local paths that end up in the .classpath file. That'll probably be one of the next steps.

Dave