Re: [andmore-dev] Andmore2 progress

Well, hell. There they are. Forgot to look at the dependencies for the extra java artifacts. Build works.

Next steps will be to let you actually customize the project. Create a builder that calls out to Gradle. And then get into launching. That should be good enough for my talk at EclipseCon. Want to show Android tooling for my IoT demo, until I found out nothing worked. Good motivator :).