Re: [ajdt-dev] Problems developing with AJDT

Hi Irum,

That's exactly the problem - the AJDT plugins are themselves AspectJ
projects, so without AJDT installed in the host workspace, they won't
build properly. That's the cause of those "skipping aj builder"
messages in the host log file.

The FAQ used to mention this required step of first installing AJDT,
but I can't see it there now. Looks like it got lost somehow - I'll
fix that up.

And make sure your host Eclipse is given plenty of memory to work
with: 512MB or more is recommended.

Regards,

Matt.