Re: [ajdt-dev] Problems developing with AJDT

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply. There is no AJDT installed on the host workspace. I started off with a clean Eclipse environment and the projects appear as Java projects.

There is however warnings/errors in the log files. I am attaching the host and the run-time log files, hope this will help us uncover the problems.
Thanks for your help,
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.

Matt Chapman <mpchapman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Irum,

Have you got a recent build of AJDT installed in your host workspace,
so that the org.eclipse.ajdt.core etc plugins are appearing as AJ
projects, not plain Java projects?

Can you do Show View > Error Log in both your host and runtime
workspaces, to see if there are any other errors?

Regards,

Matt.