Re: [ajdt-dev] Problems developing with AJDT

Hi Irum,

Have you got a recent build of AJDT installed in your host workspace,
so that the org.eclipse.ajdt.core etc plugins are appearing as AJ
projects, not plain Java projects?

Can you do Show View > Error Log in both your host and runtime
workspaces, to see if there are any other errors?

Regards,

Matt.