[ajdt-dev] Help installing AJDT

Hello,

I'm using eclipse 3.0 M8 and I want to install the AJDT to create aspect java projects.
I've used the Software Updates from de Eclipse Help menu to get the Eclipse AspectJ Development Tools 1.1.2.  I think this is the correct version for my Eclipse 3.0M8 but after the successfull instalation, when I try to create a AspectJ project, I receive the error:

Window Name: AspectJ Error

The apears another window:
Window Name: Erros Running Jobs
ERROR: Build configuration update: An internal error occurred during: "Build comfiguration update".

Anybody can help me?
Thanks,

Martim

Back to the top