Re: [ajdt-dev] Help installing AJDT

Hi,

Once an eclipse milestone build has been replaced with a stable release, we move to supporting the stable release instead. Therefore you need to upgrade your version of eclipse. The latest stable release is 3.0.2. You can then install either AJDT 1.1.12, or AJDT 1.2.0RC1.

Regards,

Matt.

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx