[ajdt-dev] Porting plug-in for jdt to ajdt

Hi all,

at first I want to thank you for beeing very supportive to me. Now I could use some help again ;).

My current task is to port a plug-in that has been written for the analyzation of java projects (using jdt) to support and analyze AspectJ projects. Thus I guess I've got to use ajdt ;).

I simply started by using org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.* classes everywhere org.eclipse.jdt.* has been used before (Hopefully that step has been right!?). As you may imagine I crashed into some classes and methods of jdt I couldn't find the equivalent class in Ajdt. As there are:

org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime[.resolveRuntimeClasspathEntry(..)]
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.util.JavaModelUtil
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.util.SearchUtils

Are there classes that may be used as substitution for those and how should I try to find them?
Is there any documentation availiabe for porting plug-ins from jdt to ajdt?
Have I done something completly stupid/wrong?

Regards,
Juergen

Back to the top