[ajdt-dev] AJDT and Eclipse 3.1M7

Hello,

I was trying to use AJDT together with Eclipse 3.1M7, however it doesn't work.

After importing the current sources from CVS into a workspace I noticed about 500 error messages. Most of them are because to NLS support changed radically between 3.1M6 and 3.1M7.

For example, in 3.1M6:

JarPackagerMessages.getString("CreateJarActionDelegate.jarExportError.title");

changed in 3.1M7 to:

JarPackagerMessages.CreateJarActionDelegate_jarExportError_title;

I tried to convert the code from 3.1M6 to 3.1M7 and now I'd like to know what I should do with the changes:

* should I send the patches to this mailing list
* should I open a bug report with bugzilla and attach the patches
* should I email the patches to one of the developers (which one?)

Kind regards

Thomas Klaeger

Back to the top