Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT and Eclipse 3.1M7

Hi Thomas,

Thanks, but unfortunately we already fixed most of these NLS issues
yesterday - the latest CVS should contain less errors. There are still a
fair few errors left, but they are generally more involved issues. Still,
if you do tackle any of these, please open a bug and attach patches - I'll
see and apply them.

Regards,

Matt.

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx
AJDT Development, http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt

Thomas Klaeger wrote on 21/05/2005 10:36:00:
> Hello,
>
> I was trying to use AJDT together with Eclipse 3.1M7, however it doesn't

> work.
>
> After importing the current sources from CVS into a workspace I noticed
> about 500 error messages. Most of them are because to NLS support
> changed radically between 3.1M6 and 3.1M7.
>

> For example, in 3.1M6:

JarPackagerMessages.getString("CreateJarActionDelegate.jarExportError.title");