Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT and Eclipse 3.1M7

AJDT is only for 3.1M6 so far...
If you want to be part of the DEV-Team ... I think you will ne to go throught extensive reviews
and supervisions before really be part of it.

I have NO idea with what release they have planning to be in sync again as they are probably
following the devlopment process of Eclipse 4 to deliver AJDT with it too.

3.1 may not be on the top of their priority list anymore !

\T,