[ajdt-dev] building AspectJ + AJDT

Hello,

I've been tracking 1.2 progress for some time now using Eclipse CVS client (commit sets are very cool). I found out the set of projects needed in the workspace to compile AJ+AJDT by trial and error originally, but now it seems that something changed, because I am getting 350+ compilation errors (they seem to be related with some JDT API incompatibility, I could post them but that's probably not useful since YOU can build it all right).

I was looking today for some sort of AJ+AJDT building howto, but I haven't found anything up to date. I don't wan to use to much of the team's resources, so I'm basically asking what set of projects from under /home/technology/org.aspectj/modules and /home/technology/org.eclipse.ajdt/AJDT1.2src do I need in my workspace to get the build going. I hope I can find my way from there on.

regards,
Rafal

Back to the top