RE: [ajdt-dev] annotation provider for cross-reference view

Sorry; for "annotation" read "Java 5 annotation".  This doesn't have
anything to do with shadows or aspects.

i.e., the cross-reference view takes pluggable providers.  A provider
for Java 5 annotations would identify for each annotation type the
java elements it annotates.

Does that make more sense?

(And it sounds like no one's working on it.)

Wes