RE: [ajdt-dev] annotation provider for cross-reference view

What do you mean by this Wes?  That the annotation show up in declarations'
labels somehow?  Eclipse currently doesn't do anything special for showing
that a member has an annotation right now.  But I can see how that might be
an interesting bit of information in the "advises" list.  It's just hard to
show in a concise way, and I think that using an icon decorator for that
wouldn't work well.

Won't the fact that the shadows have an annotation be obvious from looking
at the pointcut?

Mik