[wtp-releng] WTP 3.1 M2 this week

Hi Team,

To align better with Galileo dates.  This week will be our final M2 build.  (Google calendar has been updated to reflect this change).

Since we are running late in smoketesting and declaration of last week's I build.
We're proposing to skip the declaration of last week's M2 I build to move on.
Final M2 build smoketest would be this Thursday 09/25, and declaration of M2 on Friday 09/26

Please let me know by 3pm if you'd have any objections, otherwise we'll be going with the above plan.  Thank you!

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo_Simultaneous_Release.

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top