[wtp-releng] Some urgent attention needed to some bugs before we can release

In looking at our "ship readiness" there are some bugzillas that stand out, that have to be addressed today.

This fix has already been "PMC_approved" and needs to be applied (or, if already applied, please update the bugzilla to 'fixed')

245965 cri P3 jsholl@xxxxxxxxxx Dimo.Stoilov@xxxxxxx ASSI 3.0.2 PMC_approved [hotbug] runtimePresetMappings extension - not possible t...

These blocker, criticals and hot bugs need _at least_ some comment about status and outlook  if not actually fixed. If known it won't be fixed today, please update milestone target to 3.0.3 ... unless you really do consider it "stop ship" in which case we should discuss today.

247442 blo P3 wst._javascript_-inbox@eclips... me@xxxxxxxxxxxx NEW --- _javascript_ (JST): Add future to build JS files from project
244003 cri P3 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx pik@xxxxxxxxxxxx NEW --- Eclipse hangs when checking out multiple projects
244392 blo P3 arvera@xxxxxxxxxx putypuruty@xxxxxxxxx NEW 3.0.2 JARs deployed wrongly within EAR
246624 cri P2 jsholl@xxxxxxxxxx jsholl@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI 3.0.2 resourceFactories extension override enhancement