From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/29/2008 07:58 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] Milestone Targets

David, I think we need to have at least one more milestone target.   The
main reason is that I would like to run the XSL UI through some of the
UI Useability workgroup to get some additional feedback.   Plus I think
we have a few general bugs to clean up before we get ready for a release
candidate.

Can you set us up a 0.5M9 target?

I'll tentatively schedule this for August 4th.   This will also give
Doug, Jesper, and myself some time to think about putting together an
Eclipse Live presentation or a few Flash demos.

Dave