[wtp-incubator-dev] Milestone Targets

David, I think we need to have at least one more milestone target. The main reason is that I would like to run the XSL UI through some of the UI Useability workgroup to get some additional feedback. Plus I think we have a few general bugs to clean up before we get ready for a release candidate.

Can you set us up a 0.5M9 target?

I'll tentatively schedule this for August 4th. This will also give Doug, Jesper, and myself some time to think about putting together an Eclipse Live presentation or a few Flash demos.

Dave

Back to the top