Re: [wildwebdeveloper-dev] How to upgrade Node in eclipse/.node?

> I agree the wildwebdeveloper team should provide updates to address vulnerabilities in the version they ship.

The "Wild Web Developer team" is an open community. If you want to take care of providing a newer version of Node.js in Wild Web Developer sooner, feel free to submit a PR and the reviewer will look at it with high priority. If Wild Web Developer is critical to you but you can't directly contribute, you may try to look for some developers providing professional support for it; asking on this mailing-list can be a good place to fish those.
Cheers,

Back to the top