Re: [wildwebdeveloper-dev] How to upgrade Node in eclipse/.node?

Thank you -- the eclipse.ini setting seemed to work to use the version of Node I installed -- I was able to delete the offending version in Eclipse/.node and won't be bothered again. I just have to remember this hack when I update Eclipse to a new version, so I agree the wildwebdeveloper team should provide updates to address vulnerabilities in the version they ship.