[tractusx-dev] Reminder to vote on the Project Lead Election for Mathias Brunkow Moser on Eclipse Tractus-X

Voting will close on 2024-07-31 for the Project Lead election of Mathias
Brunkow Moser on project Eclipse Tractus-X (automotive.tractusx).

Criteria:

I would like to nominate Mathias Brunkow Moser as project lead.
Mathias is a dedicated Committer since June 6, 2023 and has been a vital part
of Eclipse Tractus-X ever since:

Not "just" with his several individual contributions
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/CM/matbmoser - for
instance he developed and designed a framework for data
certification/verification of Digital Product Pass (DPP) product:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/digital-product-pass/tree/v3.0.0/dpp-verification.

But - and I would like to highlight that - by engaging very actively within
the community, for instance by:
      - leading the workstream of the DPP at the 2nd Eclipse Tractus-X
Community Days https://eclipse-tractusx.github.io/blog/community-days-05-2024
      - creating the Eclipse Tractus-X Open Meetings Kanban project for the
Open Office Hour: https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-tractusx/projects/61
      - creating the Committer Matrix chat
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/4401
      - furthering the collaboration with the Catena-X Association by creating
a discussion https://www.eclipse.org/lists/tractusx-dev/msg00432.html

With his [Eclipse Tractus-X] product perspective, IT security expertise and
community enthusiasm, I think he would be a great Project Lead and it is my
pleasure to nominate him.

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-mathias-brunkow-moser-eclipse-tractus-x-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx