[tractusx-dev] Last Information/Actions - Release Planning R24.12
  • From: Stephan Bauer <stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 07:44:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=catena-x.net; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=catena-x.net; dkim=pass header.d=catena-x.net; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=F3tLKpe/e3s1EZTnpH0NGFnsyyI4c2GQLNZ5BVBJ+Bw=; b=yYHTX3xncxIkP2QrL2VlO5FLlyo4zFo3K7LHEAacORb3eXzXNV2SYglZDA/xdm0RXq/ZT2dDtpZ0AvFmkkcKHVt0AwIhm6+xt6i8cDnn75Taa0yZy4Df7HTaqY7z7WqE1wilW6LsRpA4u7ZVDnR0ngyjkhsE1YiWzzE4lIknK9y3NLwmmNqHkOiWgMBAfal1GUsQTKr8/QyUnawSgCgWBrqr8wPHHW+hI8gbXNMMQnIbppcKsGnNJ2nnDP9apFY1fTYty9p2IhxFq586MnEhhG0b2OtEsEzdUNP3nL95l22GDUUfPFD1N+aSEVGJ3RIrzggRa5H7J26dI7CaEZJTqA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=XRI9yonuciWEWztieMJd/O32278ZCo78IXSHmG2Cv3J9OAmFRqQWr7ma7xGdC3eLNFXhaV0R016FgcJ4nK/6W3jaFVS1iTObh8naMaHYsg3RdiLGvDPLAhVtJQpFsc4wyBb2sxrJDxydbL5MyIuJwZpxnZbEJ0JaPnsEowFoEv1RA7zfGdjryDtdbrc01aLF72apBENJ2hwT3G/lZocVWCW7U3H/69nOW+0cdmznyEiE+lihzpkSWrcLpvN3viuIXPaox52OVvN/O3e84bF8JpXKeyGfwPHKOd5toG3YuojTCTWJi6P4zZ5Fpk11ObzycE/lgwoFfKm4WCow7lLWsw==

Dear Community (Tractus-X and Catena-X),

This is a friendly reminder about our upcoming Planning Days next week. We will be discussing the features and standards to be developed in the next Release, R24.12.

Key Points for the Planning Days:

Purpose of the Planning

·         We will not be refining features during the planning sessions. The refinement was covered during the Refinement phase, Refinement day, and DRAFT Feature Freeze meeting

·         We would like to get a common overview of the features and decide together if we want/can work on these features (all voices, Committee, Expert Groups, Contributors, Committers are important)

·         Thumbs up for the features means, we will set the milestone to 24.12 which is an official/aligned commitment to work on this.

Feature Status

·         Only features with the status Backlog will be considered for planning. This status indicates that the feature is refined and ready for planning.

·         Features not marked as Backlog will not be discussed (will be filtered).

·         Some features are still in Status Inbox, if you want them to be planned, refine them until the planning (but in this case, we might have more discussion on this feature, please be aware of this)

o    Ensure that each feature has a clear description, identified dependencies, and that you have communicated with the dependent components to assess possible effort impacts.

o    Each feature must have a tagged (in the description) committer. For KITs, two committers are needed. If you don’t have a committer yet, please count me as one, but a second committer is still required.

·         If there is still time at the end, we can also discuss/present the features which are still in Inbox or depending on the first day, we could use the slot on the second day (but we have to make sure, that all dependent teams/components are available)

Action Items

·         Please ensure your features are marked with the status Backlog.

·         Tag the necessary committers.

·         Verify that all prerequisites for the Backlog status are met.

·         Please take a look on the board and prepare your feature presentation.

·         Forward this E-Mail if needed

Overall agenda

Detailed Agenda for Open Planning – First day – 31.07.

·         Each feature will be presented briefly by the author/owner/requester, as they have already been discussed in other meetings.

09:00

09:15

SUS – PCF / Circularity

5

09:15

09:45

PQR – Traceability / DCM

9

09:45

10:00

Break

10:00

10:15

NES – Committee

4

10:15

11:00

NES – Dataspace Connectivity

13

11:00

11:35

NES – BPDM

8

11:35

11:45

Industry Core Committee

1

Detailed Afternoon Joint Standard Planning Agenda First day – 31.07.

=> Only needed for Catena-X members

·         We will review expected changes or new standards and discuss their potential impacts on other standards. Once the request is approved, you can proceed to create the Houston ticket (or you can do this beforehand) Deadline for Huston is the 02.08.24

13:00

13:30

Vision Deep Dive CX Standards

13:30

13:50

SUS – PCF / Circularity

13:50

14:10

PQR – Traceability / DCM

14:10

14:20

Break

14:20

14:40

NES – Committee

14:40

15:00

NES – Dataspace Connectivity

15:00

15:20

NES – BPDM

15:20

15:40

Industry Core Committee

15:40

16:00

TC4M / Architecture Committee

16:00

16:30

 Standards Planning Wrap-Up / Summary Day 1

Looking forward to productive planning sessions!

Best regards,

Stephan Bauer

Contributor/Committer/Project Lead

Book a meeting with me

Eclipse Foundation Committer Badge badge image. Validation. Foundational level. Issued by Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top