[sdv-wg] Call for Hack Coaches for the SDV Hackathon 2024

Dear SDV Community,
This is a call for action!
We're still looking for coaches for our upcoming Hackathon in November. Don't miss out on the opportunity to work closely with the community and other developers and shed a light on your project!
Reach out to @Naci Dai  and @Riexinger Andreas, our wonderful Hack MCs, and @Dana Vede.
Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube