[sdv-wg] ThreadX SIG meeting minutes — June 24, 2024

Hi everyone.

Please see the minutes [1] for the June 24, 2024, call of the ThreadX Special Interest Group (SIG). Participants can signal any errors or omissions by replying to this email.

Just to remind you, participation in ThreadX SIG meetings is reserved for organisations that are members of the Eclipse Foundation and its Software-Defined Vehicle (SDV) working group. Please reach out to me directly if you are interested in joining.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

-----
[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/136dsr64GiqnCXjWcqMmOal--cDytJQcS

Frédéric DESBIENS

Senior Manager — Embedded and IoT | Eclipse Foundation

Open Community Experience 2024

Join us in Mainz, Germany! October 22-24, 2024

Back to the top