[sdv-wg] Reminder: Info session for new organisations - Today 16 CET

Dear SDV Community,
I'd like to remind you that today at 16 CET, we're holding our Info meeting targeted towards new organizations that are considering contributing projects. We'll be digging into the relationship of projects and WG, onboarding projects and the SDV process.
Here is the agenda

  1. Intro and welcome
  2. SDV Process and Maturity Badges Program
  3. Community Days - Concept and timeline
  4. The relationship between projects and working groups
  5. The project onboarding process
  6. Logos, trademarks and websites for projects
  7. Q&A session
Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/83188196413?pwd=mTHEH3logwoeJpJsB3XOd5urjTBm2z.1

Meeting ID: 831 8819 6413
Passcode: 140786

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube