[sdv-wg] SDV 2nd Contribution Day - Call to Contribute

image001.png

Dear SDV Community,

After the immense success we had with the first SDV Contribution Day at the end of last month and the first seven projects, we are now happy to announce the second SDV Contribution event.

For those of you who did not attend the first event, we reached a milestone for the working group, welcoming multiple new members and presenting the first projects from some of our working group members including Bosch, Microsoft, Continental, CARIAD & Accenture, Eteration and ZF. Our approach and the main focus of our event was to emphasize on a code-first approach toward a paradigm-shift for the automotive industry through strong collaboration and defining the emerging standards for the software-defined vehicles of the future.

We’re now thrilled to invite the community once again to join us for the Second Contribution day and we are looking forward to your active participation, engagement and to welcome your contributions and projects. The Contribution day is planned for:

Thursday, September 22nd 2022 or Friday, September 29th 2022.

(decision will be done in the next few days)

We plan to hold this session as a hybrid event consisting of an onsite meeting space with a limited number of available seats plus virtual attendance. As a result, we will be accepting registrations later in the process on a first come, first serve basis. A Save-the-Date invite will be sent later today to this mailing list.

In an effort to explain the process, schedule and how organizations can participate, we will schedule an information session as follows:

Tuesday, July 19th 2022, 5:00 PM CEST

An invitation for this online meeting will follow later this week. The current planned agenda for the meeting is as follows:

Intro and welcome

5m

Contribution Day - Concept and timeline

15m

The relation between projects and working groups

10m

The project onboarding process

10m

Logos, trademarks and websites for projects

10m

Q&A sessions

10m

We look forward to seeing you next week.

Best regards

– Paulina Gueorguieva

--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top