[sdv-wg] Collaboration on EV charging

Hi!

I am the chair of the technical steering committee of the Linux Energy Foundation Project EVerest, which is focussing on creating an open source firmware stack of AC and DC EV-Charging stations.

Since this is probably also quite relevant for what the SDV WG is doing, I would love to get connected and see who we potentially might be able to collaborate with each other.

Best Regards

-Marco

--
Dr. Marco Möller
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Pionix GmbH
Am Mühlgarten 8
76669 Bad Schönborn
Germany

Telefon: +49 (0)173 20 51 706

Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 739172
Geschäftsführer: Johanna Claussen, Dr. Marco Möller, Benjamin Mosler

Hinweise zum Datenschutz https://pionix.com/privacy/

Back to the top