Re: [polarsys-iwg] Draft Top Level Project Proposal for review

The "Project Organization" section lists three different categories of project. Each of these categories seems like it might be appropriate as a top-level project with a separate PMC.

Do you intend that each of these categories is part of a hierarchy of projects?

Or is this more of a logical organization of projects that are otherwise flat?

FWIW, the Modeling project is engaging in a restructuring that will remove most/all of the mid-level "container" projects and flatten the project hierarchy. I believe that this is due--at least in part--to the fact that tidy hierarchical categorization of projects is relatively hard to maintain and navigate.

Wayne