[pde-dev] plugin removal issues

Hi guys and gals,
I finally got my plugin to work in the run-time workbench. All is fine
there. Now I did make a couple of different versions of the plugin due to
my novice experience with eclipse. I figured the way to remove them was to
delete the directories in the plugin directory. Well one of them is stuck
in the registery file that is in the .config folder and keeps showing up
under views when I open a view.

The other problem I am having is that my plugin will not work for the main
workbench after I export it to a zip and then deploy it to eclipse. Am I
missing something here? This is really driving me nuts as I've wasted a
whole day now trying to deploy a simple plugin and remove the old ones. Any
ideas?

Thanks

Joe Reynolds..

Back to the top