From: pde-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pde-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Matthias Lubken
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 2:57 PM
To: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pde-dev] Java Build Path Control

Hi

I'm using 3.0M2 and I've got some problems with the automatic build path
control.
I've got everything checked at:
Prefrences >> Plug-In Development >> Java Build Path Control

I've got serveral libraries that are internaly used by my plugin but
they are not added to my build path, when I'm adding them to
<runtime> <library ... in plugin.xml.

I thought that was the path control all about. And I think pde actually
removed my libraries when I introduced an plugin.xml.

Well right now my only solution is to add the libraries manually to my
build path, but than I have no consistency between my build path and the
  plugin classpath during deployment.

Any Ideas ?

Matt

PS: Recently I get some strange something like "unbound required plugins
property"