[papyrus-ic] Papyrus IC Research/Academia committee monthly meeting this Thursday

Hello everyone.

This is a quick reminder that the monthly meeting of the Research/Academia committee is this Thursday at 16:00-17:00 CET, 15:00-16:00 GMT, 10:00-11:00 EST.

We will be using the following for teleconference:
The main item in the agenda is the discussion of the plan for 2017. A draft of the plan can be found at [1]. Please have a look.

I have sent calendar invites to this meeting. If you didn't receive an invite and wish to receive them, please send me an e-mail. Conversely, if you received an invite and wish not to receive them, let me know.

I'm also attaching a PDF copy of the last meeting's minutes for your approval.

Thanks,

[1] https://wiki.polarsys.org/Talk:Papyrus_IC/Research_Academia/2017Plan

--
Ernesto Posse