[papyrus-ic] Rover application form & webinar

Hello everyone.

We would like to announce that the application form for the rover is now available here: Rover application form.

Also, a quick reminder that our next webinar is this Friday at 16:00 CET, 10:00 EST.

The connection information will be as usual:

  • Skype Lync meeting link: https://meet.ericsson.com/francis.bordeleau/2T1NPFBN
  • By phone: Find a local number hereConference ID: 2692 25564

  • Please note that there is an update to the Skype Lync plugin, so you will likely be asked to install it before proceeding to the webinar session.

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    --
    Ernesto Posse
    Zeligsoft