[orion-dev] Fw: [orion-releng] Orion Build : I20121014-2230

I've deployed this to orion.eclipse.org. Will be testing it and then likely declaring RC2 later today.

Please remember that any code submits this week need Simon or My approval and a review.

We are aiming for Friday to declare RC3 and our 1.0 release. So that will likely mean Thursday we don't really want any changes unless either cosmetic or well described.

Almost there!

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion

----- Forwarded by Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM on 2012/10/15 09:22 AM -----

e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx

orion-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx,

2012/10/14 11:24 PM

[orion-releng] Orion Build : I20121014-2230

    Sent by:

orion-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

See here for the build results: I20121014-2230
The build contains the following changes:

The following projects have changed:

Test Results
Test
# Tests