[openvsx] Materials from Open VSX Working Group Launch Call 2023-05-09

Great seeing everyone today, we look forward to working with you.

Please send to me directly the names and email addresses of your primary and alternate Steering Committee representatives. Also, if you’re interested in being Steering Committee Chair, please let me know. Generally speaking, here’s what’s involved:
- Meet (30 min) with the EF WG Community Manager a few days in advance of a SC meeting to agree on agenda.
- Distribute the agenda to the private steering committee mailing list
Agree on who will take minutes.
- Run the SC meeting with the EF rep helping.
- Ensure  minute taker distributes minutes in advance of the next SC meeting.

John

John Kellerman
Cloud Development Tools Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top