[openadx] OpenADx Workshop #4 - some preparative work

Hi Everyone,

maybe you noticed by reading the agenda for next week´s workshop, we will discuss, if OpenADx will become an Eclipse Working Group.

As preparation I will give you some information.

Regarding working groups, the best place to start is on the website. There is a general description and other doc's here https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/about.php.

There is a Working Group Process https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/industry_wg_process.php linked there as well. Here is a summary of the steps in the process after the Draft Working Group Charter has been drafted by potential WG members and our team.
1. Executive Director (Mike Milinkovich) will review and approve the charter proposal
2. The webmaster will create a (public) mailing list.
3. The Director of Member Relations (Paul White) will add the new working group to the Working Group Participation Agreement
4. When 1-3 are done, the webmasters will publish the draft charter. Mike will make an announcement on the member the mailing lists.

There are several examples of charters on the Working Groups pages - https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/explore.php.

Currently, we have a first draft proposal as preliminary work of a Working Group Charta for OpenADx as a first starting point.

We plan to have different memberships, so please consider following questions:
  • Can you imagine to be a member in an OpenADx Working Group?
  • Can you imagine to be part of steering committee in an OpenADx Working Group?
  • Are you willed to place budget (time, money …) for an OpenADx Working Group?

Currently, there is enough room to maneuver, so everyone is invited to shape the Working Group!

It would be fine, if you have some answers to the questions above.

Thank you very much and see you on Tuesday!

Best,
Andy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Andreas Riexinger

Chassis Systems Control, Product Management Automated Driving (CC-AD/PRM-P)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 13 55 | 74003 Heilbronn | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7062 911-8264 | Mobil +49 172 7258214 | Fax +49  711  811-5111226 | Andreas.Riexinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Christian Fischer,
Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel, Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller

Back to the top