[oniro-wg] Oniro Activities at OCX

Dear Oniro Community,

I'd like to share with you a number of activities that will happen during OCX and where Oniro will have a main role. So don't miss the opportunity to join us at the conference. If you haven't registered yet and want to attend, reach out for more details or go directly to our registration site.
Looking forward to see you all there,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Senior Manager Oniro and Cloud Programs | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top