[oniro-wg] Unlock Oniro’s Latest Innovations at OCX: Secure Your Spot Today!

Dear Oniro Community,

We're thrilled to announce that Oniro will have a major presence at this year’s Open Community Experience (OCX), the flagship conference by the Eclipse Foundation! This is your chance to see the progress we've made and discover the exciting opportunities Oniro technologies are unlocking.

🎯 Why should you attend?
Here are four key highlights that make Oniro a standout at OCX this year:

  1. Keynote by Mr. Chen Haibo
    His talk, “Empowering a Connected Intelligent World With OpenHarmony and Oniro,” will showcase the global impact of our technologies. [More details here]

  2. Think Global, Code Local BoF Event
    Join a unique gathering of the Oniro and OpenHarmony communities, with confirmed participation from our OpenHarmony colleagues from China. This is a huge opportunity to strengthen the Oniro brand and foster collaboration.

  3. Oniro Talks
    We’re hosting three insightful talks:

    • “Collaborative Approaches to License Compliance: OpenHarmony and Eclipse Oniro Compliance Toolchain” by Alberto Pianon (Array) and Kubi (Huawei OpenHarmony team) [more details here]
    • “Bringing cross-platform graphical applications to the Oniro ecosystem through react-native” by Przemysław Sosna [More details here]
    • “Cooperation between two OS Foundations to build a global interoperable ecosystem” by me [More details here]
  4. Exhibition Area
    Stop by the Oniro space at the Huawei booth to check out our demos, products, and cutting-edge technologies developed in collaboration with our working group.

Act fast: Register now before fees increase! [Click here to register]

But wait—there’s more! This year’s OCX goes beyond with three additional co-located events: Open Community for Java, Open Community for Automotive, and EclipseCon, all accessible with a single registration. Topics span Java, Rust, embedded OS, safety certifications, IDEs, and more!

🔗 Explore the full program and find sessions that pique your interest—it's all included with your registration.

Don’t miss out on this vibrant gathering of the entire Eclipse Foundation Community of Communities. It’s full of opportunities and insights! [Register here]

If you have any questions about Oniro’s participation or the event, feel free to reach out—I’m happy to help!

Looking forward to seeing you all there
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Senior Manager Oniro and Cloud Programs | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top