[oniro-wg] Register for OCX 2024!

Dear Eclipse Oniro community,

We are excited to invite you to the Open Community Experience (OCX) 2024, happening in Mainz, Germany from 22-24 October! This flagship event brings together our vibrant communities for an enriching program of tutorials, sessions, and invaluable networking opportunities. As valued members of the Eclipse Foundation community, we will be very happy to meet you there.

Registration is now OPEN for OCX 2024! Register now to secure your spot and be part of this exceptional gathering of open source enthusiasts and professionals. Take advantage of the best rates by registering before 20 July 2024. Early registration not only saves you money but also guarantees your place at this highly anticipated event.

Register for OCX 2024

Your support and participation are crucial in making OCX 2024 an inclusive and enriching event for all. Let's come together to celebrate community, innovation, and collaboration!

Best regards,

Juan
--
Juan Rico
Senior Manager Oniro and Cloud Programs | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top