[oniro-wg] 2024 Oniro Roadmap definition workshop

Dear Oniro colleagues,

next Thursday at 16.00 CET we will be having the workshop for the definition of 2024 roadmap. This exercise is based on the contribution of current members of the WG but we want to invite all community members to participate in the event.

This year Oniro is facing exciting opportunities in the mobile and IoT domains, with the Oniro developer phone in the horizon. For this reason it would be fantastic if you join us in this exercise.

If you have any questions or you are interested in participating in the event, please let me know to send the invitation.

Best regards,
Juan
--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top